Learn how to use WordPress to manage your website on this hands-on training workshop!
Participants will learn how to install WordPress and to use and customise templates, add extensive functionality through the most-important plug-ins, add and manage content in an organised way, and more. This course is designed for people who have the ability to work in a PC and/or Mac OS environment.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the foundations of a WordPress-based website
- Understand the basics of the WordPress User Interface
- Find and use WordPress Plugins
- Work with WordPress Themes
- Understand WordPress Content Management
- Use WordPress Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Manage Multimedia with WordPress
- Troubleshoot Common WordPress Problems