This is a 6 month programme of structured Digital Marketing work experience.
We are now taking applications for our January 2019 programme.
You will gain experience in the following areas:
- Website design & development
- Email marketing
- Social Media
- Content creation for social media
- Campaign management
- Inbound Marketing
- Each module will be given a defined timeframe, with key topics.
- Starting with over the shoulder training, then hands-on experience on live projects, the graduate will be able to put the learning into to direct practice.
- At the end of each module, there will be a short assessment, with opportunity for feedback & further support.
- A line manager will oversee all activities and for each module, there will a mentor who they will work alongside.
Benefits to Graduate:
- Opportunity to get a real taste of a role as a Digital Marketing exec with hands-on experience working on live campaigns in a dynamic digital agency.
- On the job training & support, in an environment where continuous development is our ethos.
- Structured experience & detailed written reference that will be relevant to future employers
Benefits to The Digital Bakery:
- Opportunity to give graduates a chance to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into Digital Marketing.
- Digital Marketing is our sphere and its a chance for new talent to join our team with fresh ideas and ask lots of questions.
- The potential for the right candidate to joining the team on full time paid basis.
Job Type: Internship
Who are we?
The Digital Bakery are a Boutique Marketing Agency, based in Dundalk. Our support services include web development, graphic design, brand development & design, photography, video production, social media management & training, digital marketing, email marketing and learning solutions, with brand always remaining at the core of what we do.
If you think you’re the right person for the job, and if The Digital Bakery sounds like the place for you, then simply apply to email@example.com with your CV and a brief explanation of why you’re the right person for the job.
What you’ll get in return
The opportunity to work in a fast-paced and creative environment, take ownership of digital marketing and responsibility for increasing our client’s digital presence.
Job Type: Internship